No products in the cart.
Love your Stilen jewellery and it will love you
Plated jewellery can get dirty with wear. Chemicals, lotions, perfumes and moist conditions can corrode it. The plating may also fade in time, depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
• Never go swimming in your jewellery – chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage, as can salt water in the sea.
• To prolong the plating, remove rings and bracelets when washing hands or using hand sanitizer.
• Avoid wearing rings when cleaning, gardening or working out.
• Avoid your plated jewellery coming into contact with perfume or perfumed lotions. The perfume may react with the plating and cause it to wear off.
• Take care when cleaning to protect the plating from being worn away.
• Don’t use a silver cloth or abrasive compounds (such as baking soda) to clean.
• To clean plated jewellery, wipe lightly with a damp cotton cloth to remove surface dirt or dust. Be sure it is completely dry before storing the jewellery again.
• Ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they don’t rub together or tangle up. A great way to keep your jewellery shiny for longer is in a ziploc or grip-seal bag.
Jewellery is delicate. Treat your Stilen jewellery with care and it will be around for you to enjoy.